Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions.
- Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
- Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
- Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
- Disable user accounts.
- Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.I will try my best to complete my end of the jewelry deal with you, my customers. I will repair, if there is a issue or refund your money if necessary. I will return the jewelry to you at my shipping expense to you. I am to please with my handmade jewelry.